Muuvit as an instrument
for public and CORPORATE social programmes
With Muuvit, partners can complement existing or create new programmes for health promotion and communication in the school setting. The platform provides several possibilities for integration of contents and messages.
Here you can visit some examples of our work.
How to involve parents as well?
Siemens’ health insurance company SBK and Muuvit integrated a health offering also for the parents in Germany.
UNESCO – ICT in education
Muuvit provides UNESCO an example for using digital appliances to promote both health and learning.
CSR Programme – “Generation M”
Muuvit is the school platform of the Swiss retailer Migros. The “Generation M” aims to reach 10.000 kids in Swiss schools by 2015.
UEFA EURO 2012 – Respect Your Health
UEFA’s Respect Your Health initiative added the successful Muuvit scheme to its programme of activities for schools in the two UEFA EURO 2012 host countries – Poland and Ukraine.
- 2013/04/12 News Finnish schools on the Move – A more pleasant and peaceful learning environment
- 2013/03/27 News Muuvit becomes a member of Future Learning Finland
- 2013/03/27 News Polish Ministry of Sport and Tourism to support Muuvit
- 2013/03/04 News WHO and UNESCO on Muuvit
- 2013/02/27 News Muuvit at Education Fair IEFE in Saudi Arabia